Saturday, March 24, 2012

why you MAD?

*Beloved mom and my lil cousin




She is my mother, my mother is full of many surprises. sometimes smile, frown or a lot of different faces on a daily basis. but sometimes she used to angry to me. I dunno know why in this weekend my mom often angry for no reason.. argghhh udara panas malah tambah panas. oke keep calm and stay cool yunda. nyokap marah marah itu biasa. sekarang gimana caranya lo ngga boleh ikut ikutan emosi. and I start trying to imaginehow when I've kids later.  or I wud just like my mom who likes angryor being a mothers very awesomeoh gosh this big challenge for me.

Haha lucu juga sih kalo ngebayangin nanti kita kaya apa, Tapi yang pasti nih I don’t wanna be over protective  to my child later. Gue akan kasih sistem kepercayaan yang bertanggung jawab penuh atas apa yang gue kasih. yeah like my mom, did the same to me. So I always keep something that she gave and never disappoint. maybe a child can keep her promise to take responsibility for a trust given to us.. haha too old ya gue. Tapi berimajinasi kan ngga ada salahnya. a little dream of things to come and we will never know what will we be.


okay even though you are angry with me, but I will still always love you ya MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment